What is our copyright protection policy?
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property or Copyright Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Tyfoon Co. . with a written statement that includes:
1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Tyfoon Co. site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
3) Your contact information including address, telephone number, and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your statement is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Tyfoon's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by email as follows: [email protected]
If you are seeking permission to use Tyfoon trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact [email protected].
last updated - Sept 18th 2004.